May 2013 –
Manager, Online Tools & Resources
Hilton Worldwide, Hampton Hotels; Brand Culture & Internal Communications
Manager of multiple internal, employee resource websites; consisting of hotel operations information, employee training and event registration. (Supporting over 1,900 hotels worldwide.)
Redesigned user experience and information architecture for the Hampton internal hotel operations information website. Merged user testing results and corporate needs into a sleek, modern, easily navigated and understood website structure. Executed migration without interruption to business activities.
Designed and published multiple professional, corporate communications for senior-level management. Created several coordinated graphical designs for communications campaigns for various projects and programs.
Jul 2011 –
Internal Brand Publisher
Internal newsletter and website publisher for Hampton Inn's Brand Culture and Internal Communications department.
Assembled copy and graphics for individual email distibutions, campaigns and multiple weekly newsletters. Maintained and enhanced the corporate internal operations website. Contributed web and graphics design to many brand culture movements.
May 2011 –
Web Technology Consultant, Contractor
Contracted for several short-term projects including assisting in the design (HTML and CSS) of a dental records web application, and contributing in the re-branding of a transportation company's web-based customer management portal.
Nov 2010 –
Certified security system installation technician for ADT household and small business security systems.
Designed a custom security plan for each installation. Installed hardware for systems and both wired and wireless sensors. Custom-programmed every system to meet each customer's needs.
Sep 2007 –
Technology coordination and implementation, network administration as well as classroom instruction.
- Built and managed a professional and dynamic school website (www.caviking.org) using hand-written HTML and CSS code, Adobe Dreamweaver, and Photoshop.
- Designed and implimented a complete network hardware and software solution; expanding network from 16 to 60 computers, incorporating a Linux domain controller and later migrating to a Windows Server 2008 Active Directory.
- Developed the curriculum and instructed elementary through high school level technology courses.
May 2004 –
GIS Production Manager
Planning, development and coordination of advanced Geographical Information Systems (GIS) data production through a five-person team.
- Planned project stages and customized processes to meet customer specifications and deadlines.
- Compressed existing data processing procedures.
- Devised and implemented QA/QC measures for custom GIS data production.
- Aided in software development; including application testing, error reporting, and interface enhancement within the production environment.
- Built and maintained high performance computer and network hardware to perform highly intensive data processes at maximum efficiency.
- Administered over twenty terabytes (20,480 gigabytes) of critical information storage and movement.
- Redesigned and expanded company website (www.simwright.com).
- Created new logos, display artwork and distribution packet designs for company services and software.
- Performed advanced document formatting and illustration design for multiple proposals and print materials.
Kenny Long, hired Jason as a Technology Coordinator at Central Academy in 2007
"Jason Humphries is a versatile technology guru who always gets the job done and consistently with superb results. He is excellent at organizing and managing multiple projects, and always finds a way to pleasantly surprise with his creative and inventive approach. Jason is also a quick learner and has the attention to detail which helps him swiftly become an expert in whatever work environment he engages in. Most importantly to me, Jason has the utmost integrity and is as reliabe as any you will find."
–September 30, 2010
Top qualities: Great Results, High Integrity, Creative
Jason Stewart, worked with Jason as Senior Software Developer at SimWright, Inc.
"Jason served as a point of contact between the software developers and the production team using our GIS software. In the time that I worked with him he was always professional and enjoyable to work with. Whenever there was a problem with the software I could count on Jason to have a detailed report of the type of problem and the data that could reproduce it. He also was very good at discussing new features, understanding the trade-offs of different options and making choices that were best for the company.
I would gladly work with Jason again at any time."
–October 16, 2010